Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16, 2013 and on this day, families in Maryland, the DC metro area and across the US will be spending time together in honor of dad. At Complete Lawn Care, we feel the best gift for dad is the time spent with him doing something he enjoys. Our owner, Eric Wenger, will be gardening on Father’s Day (weather permitting) and more than welcomes visits from his grown children who may offer to help weed or just talk with him while he works.
What does your dad or grandad like to do? Ask him how he’d like to spend the day and take a peek at these activities that may appeal to him:
- Work in the garden and yard preparing the soil, lawn and landscaping for the summer months.
- Fish for a few hours or the whole day…
- Go out for donuts or local diner for breakfast.
- Spend time at a car show. Click here to see a listing of car shows in Maryland.
- Visit historic sites including Antietam National Battlefield in Maryland.
However your family chooses to spend Father’s Day, we hope it’s a happy and fulfilling one for dad.